Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You Are My Everything

In my mind, you are my heaven-sent angel.
Loneliness had been with me
till the day you came to my world.
Often do I miss you
but you know nothing at all.
Valentine’s Day always belongs to those
who fall in love, but has nothing to do with me.
Every minute and second to be with you
would be a luxurious gift to get.
Your sweet smiles encourage me
and make me forget all the pains and troubles.
Only can you open the door of the soul
with the key in your hands.
Unwilling to miss you,
it will take time to melt your heart down.
Here I will be your safe harbor
you can shelter rain and snow,
And will never break down.
I wish the day could come earlier to me
and wouldn’t take so long.
Year after year my loving you hadn’t changed yet
and will never fade away.
Around the next crossroads,
maybe you are waiting for me.
Never do I give up the dream to be with you.